Saturday, June 12, 2004

 

Musings on Social Policy

After listening and reading to a great deal of material about public and social policy. I have come to the conclusion that some areas of a more general nature
have not been considered as much.

To make my small contribution to the discussions I've written a short group
of mini essays and posted them online.

I'm old school enough that I still prefer to have control over the layout as
well as the content so these discussion are in the form of regular web pages.

I would be pleased if you would view them at my web site:
http://robertdfeinman.com

Follow the link to "Musings on Society and Public Policy".

You are, of course, welcome to view the large collection of photographs and
tips for photographers as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?